Linking your PAN card with Aadhaar is a relatively simple process. First, you will need to have your Aadhaar card and PAN card handy. You can link your PAN card with Aadhaar in two different ways: online and offline.
1. Visit the official website of the Income Tax Department (https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/).
2. Log in using your PAN number and password.
3. Enter your Aadhaar number in the relevant field.
4. Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Link Aadhaar’.
1. Visit the nearest PAN service center.
2. Submit a duly filled form with your PAN and Aadhaar numbers.
3. Submit a photocopy of your PAN and Aadhaar cards.
4. The service center will send a confirmation to your registered mobile number.
Once your PAN and Aadhaar are linked, you will be able to use your Aadhaar for various services such as filing income tax returns, applying for loans, and more.