Making pancakes is an easy and fun way to start your day. Here are the steps to make a delicious pancake:
1. Gather the ingredients: 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 egg.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, melted butter, and egg.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined. Do not overmix.
5. Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Grease the pan with butter or cooking spray.
6. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the griddle. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the edges are set and the top is bubbly. Flip the pancake and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Serve the pancakes warm with butter, syrup, or your favorite topping. Enjoy!